Become a member of the IAPR and receive the Archive free!
(returning members of IAPR click here to renew)
Please complete this PDF form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can choose between a regular and a student membership.
For regular members, the fee is 55€ per year and includes the Archive for the Psychology of Religion (three issues/year).
Student members pay a membership fee of 15€ per year.
You will be informed of payment options after your membership has been confirmed.
All memberships are on a calendar year basis. If you join part way through a year, you will receive back issues of that year’s journals, provided that copies are available.
Please notify us if your address changes (postal or e-mail): email@example.com
Benefits of membership:
1. As a member of the IAPR you become part of the international community psychology of religion. Besides you support the field, Which until now in many countries of the world has no academic platform.
2. As a member of the IAPR you receive the Association's e-mail newsletters, Which Contribute to your staying in touch with the scientific community and inform you on Which the Association's latest Developments and activities.
3. As a member of the IAPR you profit from Reduced conference fees for the organization's conferences.
4. From 2007 on as a regular member of the IAPR your subscription to the Association's journal, the Archives of Psychology of Religion / Archive for the Psychology for religion , is included in the membership fee Automatically.
5. As a member of the IAPR you profit from special discounted subscriptions to:
a) The International Journal for the Psychology of Religion:. $ 43 / £ 26 / € 34 instead of $ 62 / £ 37 / € 49
see For Further Information: Taylor & Francis .
b) Mental Health, Religion & Culture : $ 80 / £ 48 instead of $ 386 / £ 231st
For Further Information see: Taylor & Francis .